mandag den 25. juni 2012

Sephora in Illums :)


For a very long time I have waited to get a Sephora in Copenhagen, Denmark. Now it's finally there and is it as good as the one in New York?!?

In some ways - the staff is very sweet and helpful BUT they dont give out nearly as many testers and you don't get the same offers!

Some of the stuff is really great though. This week I bought a Sephora Triple action cleansing water. I only payed 95,- kroner for a bottle with 400 ml. It was on sale! Seriously this makeup be gone water is just as good as the other ones I've tried like Lancomes and Clarins. Buy it on sale and its much, much cheaper. The normal one is 150 ml for 65,- kroner.

I have very sensitive skin and it works out perfectly so I dont think many people will have a problem with this :)

Another thing thats very in is sunscreen in your moisture lotion. Most of them are SPF 15. Just remember that this is very fine for normal days where you work inside and go out briefly but if you actually go to the beach or sit directly in the sun you need to put on a stronger suntan-lotion. Minimum SPF 30!!!

I recommend Cliniques sunlotion factor 30 for the face. I use it every day under my foundation. For the body I use Biotherms huge flask of Sunscreen lotion factor 30 with a great lemon smell that makes you think of summer.
It was on sale in the Air-port for only 165,- kroner. Sometimes you can get great brands for a good price just look around!

Have a fantastic summer! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar